Now masks have become daily necessities, whether in outdoor or indoor offices or shopping malls. Wearing a mask, we found it very obvious that the chances of getting some minor illnesses are much lower. Masks are a very effective means of preventing epidemic viruses, not just for Covid-19.
However, the shortcomings of wearing masks are also very obvious, such as: 1. It affects breathing; 2. Ears hurt after wearing it for a long time; 3. It affects communication. Of course, there is another point, that is boring.
Why don’t we play with masks? Here is my idea——Turn mask into blindfold when we rest during the day. I use a blue disposable mask, it will be better if I change to a black disposable mask.
In addition, some friends use the metal strips in used masks to make data winding lines, which is also a very good use.
If you have a good idea about mask, please leave a message, we will have a surprise for you.
Up to now, there have been as many as 20,471 corona virus patients in China. There are 2788 severe cases, 425 deaths, and 635 patients cured and discharged.
Faced with such a rapid virus, we need to protect ourselves. Disposable masks are an important line of defense against respiratory infections and can reduce the risk of new corona virus infections.Disposable masks can not only prevent patients from spraying droplets, reduce droplet volume and spray speed, but also block virus-containing droplet cores to prevent the wearer from inhaling.
The basic principles are scientific and reasonable wearing, standardized use, and effective protection. details as follows:
(1) Disposable Masks are not required in the open and ventilated areas of non-infected areas, and disposable masks are required when entering densely populated or closed public places.
(2) It is recommended to wear single-use medical masks in open and ventilated places in areas with high incidence of epidemics; medical surgical masks or particulate matter protective masks should be worn in crowded or closed public places.
(3) When you come to the hospital with suspected symptoms, you need to wear a particulate protective mask or a medical protective mask without an exhalation valve.
(4) Patients with basic respiratory diseases should use protective masks under the guidance of a doctor. Young infants and young children cannot wear masks, which can cause suffocation.
(5) Cotton gauze masks, sponge masks and activated carbon masks have no protective effect on preventing virus infection.
Recommended mask types and objects
(1) Disposable medical masks: It is recommended for the public to use in non-personnel-intensive public places.
(2) Medical surgical masks: The protective effect is better than disposable medical masks. It is recommended to wear them during suspected cases, passengers of the public transportation department, taxi drivers, sanitation workers, and service personnel in public places.
(3) KN95 / N95 and above particulate protective masks: The protective effect is better than medical surgical masks and disposable medical masks. It is recommended for field investigation, sampling and testing personnel. The public can also wear it in places with high concentration of people or closed public places.
(4) Medical protective masks: It is recommended to wear them when sending out fevers, isolating ward medical staff and confirmed patients for transfer.
Principles of mask handling after use
(1) Masks worn by healthy people do not have the risk of transmission of the new corona virus, and they are generally replaced when the protective performance of the mask is reduced due to deformation, wetness or soiling. The masks used by healthy people can be disposed of according to the requirements of domestic waste classification.
(2) Masks worn by suspected cases or confirmed patients should not be discarded arbitrarily, they should be treated as medical waste, and they should be disposed of in strict accordance with relevant procedures of medical waste, and must not enter the circulation market.
Disposable Masks | Free Shipping | Best Affordable |Shop Now